Terms and Conditions:
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Spot The Difference" and the “contest period” is from 21 November to 22 December 2019. Three (3) winners in each round will be announced as a comment on the contest post, on Tuesdays after each contest round ends.
2. Prizes are as follows:
A total of fifteen (15) winners across five (5) rounds will each receive a $30 Digital Gift Card. There will be three (3) winners in each round. Winners will need to update their Frasers Experience App to be able to receive the Digital Gift Card in their e-wallet.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of the Frasers Property Singapore Facebook Page
. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) entry by a participant must consist of a comment with a screenshot of the differences marked out in each post. To qualify, each participant must also follow Frasers Property Singapore’s official Facebook Page, @FrasersPropertySG, and tag at least one friend in their submission (one tag per comment, multiple comments allowed).
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for each round of the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries in one round, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner. (i.e. the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled. In total, Frasers Property Retail Management will select three (3) winners in each round from Facebook, for a total of fifteen (15) winners during the whole contest period. The winners will be announced on the Tuesday after each contest round ends, via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) after the closing of the entry period and notified the next day via a tagged winners’ announcement comment on the contest post.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact Frasers Property Retail Management via Facebook Private Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Property Retail Management the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.