15 Oct 2015
Broken mirror? Microwave on the blink? Rusting fridge? Been meaning to get those odd repair jobs around the home sorted? We know that rolling up your sleeves and becoming the handy home fix-it person can be a challenging adventure. If you have creatively fixed something around the house and proudly exclaimed #THEREIFIXEDIT, share it with us! We will not let all your efforts go to waste, in fact, we will be rewarding you!
All you have to do is share a photo of your most creative and picture-worthy DIY home fix job by posting it in the comment box on our Facebook page from 15 - 21 October 2015 for your chance to win! You could be one of 3 wacky winners to take home a $20 Frasers Centrepoint Malls Gift Card, so go on and show us some of your home handy work!
Terms and conditions:
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Centrepoint Malls (“FCM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FCM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “#ThereIFixedIt” and the “contest period” is from 15 - 21 Oct 2015. Winners will be announced on 26 Oct 2015.
2. Prizes are as follows:
- Three winners will receive a $20 Frasers Centrepoint Malls Gift Card each.
3. To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 13 years of age at the start of the contest period and must have a valid Facebook account and a fan of the FCM Facebook Page.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed per Facebook post. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
• Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name, NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number, Birth Date, Month, Year and time of birth).
4. Participants warrant and agree that their Entry Content (in whole or in part):
• have not been published previously;
• do not and will not infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy, publicity or confidentiality);
• are not unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, profane, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication or objectionable; will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity.
5. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6. At the end of the contest, the Management will select the three (3) most creative and funny submissions. And use the winning images as announcement on FCM Facebook.
7. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FCM’s decision which shall be final.
8. This competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the Submission Period will be judged by the FCM based on their relevance to the theme, their originality and creativity and whether the entry complies with these terms and conditions.
9. FCM reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant:
• who tampers with the submission;
• who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
• who has, in the opinion of FCM, engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct which jeopardises, or may jeopardise, the fair and proper conduct of the competition; and/or
• who has engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or FCM.
10. FCM reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or the winner if the FCM becomes aware that the entrant or winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this section or is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions. FCM’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such disqualified persons are reserved.
11. All winners will be determined by Management of FCM (whose decision shall be final) on 22 Oct 2015 after the closing of the entry period and be notified on 26 Oct 2015 via a tagged comment in the same Facebook post. The winners will only be announced on the Frasers Centrepoint Malls Facebook Page.
12. All winners to this Contest must contact FCM via Facebook Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners and provide their Name as per NRIC, address, email address, contact number and date of birth to be eligible for the prize.
13. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FCM Management’s discretion.
14. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FCM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
15. FCM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend at prize presentation or prize collection.
16. FCM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
17. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest.
18. FCM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
19. FCM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.